Arta Vakhshoori, DDS (“Dr. V.”) a preventive, ultra conservative dentist with a Holistic Approach & her caring team provide State-of–the-Art Technologies in Dentistry, including Drill-less Laser, for your comfort, early detection, safety in removal of mercury Amalgam fillings (per patient request and/or health practitioner request; i.e. your MD, ...), & preservation of your natural teeth in a Comfortable, Healthy, Healing Environment. Catering to the sensitive among us and also those who seek integrative medicine.
We offer the following Services:
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Special attention to Root Canal prevention - Dr. Weston A. Price (former ADA president) nutrition consultation when indicated and other nutritional advice related to dentistry
- Special attention to kids in a Child-friendly atmosphere, so they do not develop a fear of “the dentist”
- Safe Removal of Mercury Amalgam fillings (per patient request and/or health practitioner request; i.e. your MD, ...) - mercury free (patient and staff friendly)
- Gentle, Non-surgical, Gum Therapy with disjunctive oral hygiene modalities
- T.M.J. Balancing for treatment of: Jaw Related Pain (TMJ), Snoring, Headaches, Chronic Pain, ... working with other health practitioners for supervision and maximizing health recovery
- Metal-free Restorations available on Fillings, Crowns, Inlays, Onlays, Bridges, ...
- Faster healing time with less chance of Root Canals and gum surgery and post-op sensitivity
- Conservative less costly Cosmetics such as composite veneers, ...
- We follow the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) protocols in Sterilization
- We also advocate standard of care regarding CRA Test (Carries Risk Assessment) that is practiced in California Dental Schools such as University of California San Francisco (U.C.S.F.).
- Digital x-rays with 90% less radiation than traditional x-rays
- Nutritional Counseling and Referrals to other practitioners for whole body assessment available by Request from our dentist
- Oral Cancer Screening using VELscope (as seen on Dr. OZ!) in addition to visual screening
- Our Holistic Approach to dentistry is to work with other health practitioners such as MDs (Medical Doctors), ... to address underlying systemic diseases that maybe related to dental issues that we deal with. We also work with other dental specialists as needed to assure optimal health for our patients maximizing the health knowledge available in the field.
Did you know that the health of your gum is directly related to many other parts of the body? Numerous studies show the link between gum disease and a host of other diseases such as heart disease, stroke, low birth weight, diabetes, etc. Therefore, it is necessary to do a thorough examination of the gum when you visit the dentist.
Ones smile is a direct reflection of ones self esteem and therefore part of ones well being and happiness; hence, listening and improving ones appearance considering the functional aspects of mouth and its health. Consequently, using the healthiest methods of creating a functional smile has become a passion.
Quality dentistry is the cornerstone of our practice and we take your recommendations seriously to enhance our experience. Collectively you benefit from knowledge base of scientists, health practitioners, health enthusiasts, writers, researchers, nutritionists, busy wise housewives and many other professionals who joined our practice of dentistry. We consider ourselves to be fortunate to serve the gifted community of Silicon Valley.
In general we offer services from General / Family Dentistry to Cosmetic Dentistry keeping your comfort in mind during the entire process.
Please check other information and services by clicking on the words: Testimonials, Frequently Asked Questions, Dental Insurance, Patient Forms, Dental Dictionary, Smile Gallery, Request Appointments Online, Directions, ...
We’re located in San Jose and our patients come from all surrounding areas in the Bay Area to see the dentists including from: Los Gatos, Los Altos, Palo Alto, Monte Sereno, Willow Glen, Morgan Hill, Gilroy, Campbell, Saratoga, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Milpitas, San Francisco, Berkeley, San Mateo county, Marin county, Sebastopol, Sacramento, ... and other states!